Acceptance by the User
Protection of private life
Copyright and reproduction rights
3. Taz Alarm reserves their intellectual property rights on the graphic design as well as on the design of the navigation and search tools of the Taz Alarme website.
4. Subject to the following paragraph and compliance with the prohibited uses set out below, the legal documents – texts of laws, regulations or decisions – published on the Taz Alarm website may be reproduced, printed and used by the User, at no cost and without further authorization from Taz Alarm, including editorial enhancements added by Taz Alarm in these documents such as hypertext links and information provided in the headers and footers, provided that Taz Alarm is identified in as the source of the document.
5. The use of legal documents published by Taz Alarm may be subject to additional conditions imposed on the User by certain courts and certain government entities that claim intellectual property rights over these documents. Taz Alarm endeavors to indicate the existence of these additional conditions on the pages of the collections concerned, but the User remains responsible for checking whether its intended use of the published documents is authorized.
6. Notwithstanding the reproduction rights granted in the previous section, the following uses of the Taz Alarme website are prohibited unless the Taz Alarme publisher has given prior written consent:
Integrate the documents published in another website by masking their origin or their source, either by the use of methods of framing, reuse of the research processes or by any other means that would have the effect of confuse or misrepresent the fact that the document originates from the Taz Alarm website; Exploitation of resources and services on the Taz Alarme website using automated devices, particularly for downloading documents in bulk.
7. Taz Alarm reserves the right, at its discretion and without notice, to block access to its website for any User who abuses or uses it illegally.
8. Taz Alarm is investing considerable effort in the preparation of its website and quality control to provide a reliable legal information resource. However, Taz Alarm and the partners of the Taz Alarm website do not offer any guarantee and in no way attest to the reliability, integrity or accuracy of the content of the site, or its proper functioning.
9. The documents published on the Taz Alarm website have been collected and prepared for the convenience of the Users, for informational purposes only, and in no way constitute legal advice. Despite the care taken in the preparation and maintenance of its website, Taz Alarm, as well as their employees, executives or other agents as well as the partners of the Taz Alarme website, can not at any moment be held responsible for any damage. caused directly or indirectly by the use of the Taz Alarm website or by its non-availability.
10. The use of the Taz Alarm site is governed by the federal and provincial laws in force in the province of Quebec, Canada. Any legal proceedings against Taz Alarm regarding the use of the Taz Alarm website must be brought before the courts of the District of Montreal, Province of Quebec.