Construction surveillance systems
A construction surveillance camera is an excellent way to have complete control of your site. Thanks to video surveillance, you have remote access to real-time recordings at the desired time.
Taz Alarme offers cutting-edge workplace security solutions and 24/7 monitoring. Whatever the size of your construction site, we can offer a security plan perfectly suited to ensuring its surveillance.
The characteristics of the construction surveillance camera
Elements to look for in a security system
Protecting your equipment and your site is essential, which is why it is necessary to choose the right remote monitoring system. Here are the elements to consider.
- Weather- and water-resistant cameras: It is essential for the chosen system to be resistant to water and harsh weather conditions to ensure its survival on the site.
- Portable security cameras: Ideally, your cameras should be easy to disassemble and transport to your next job site.
- 1080p (HD) video quality: A construction site surveillance camera must be capable of recording clear and sharp images. Ideally, your camera should also be equipped with night vision to ensure job site security, as well as worker safety, even at night.
- Few or no wires: Wireless construction site security solutions are perfect for avoiding headaches, whether they are for a site where power sources are present or not.
- Autonomous: Automated security devices are the best way to monitor a job site, because they allow you to monitor it remotely, at all times, from your phone.
These 5 elements are crucial when choosing a video construction surveillance system. You can also look for options such as optical zoom to record details such as the faces of thieves or the license plate numbers of vehicles.
Taz Alarme: the expert in construction site security
Taz Alarme is a real specialist in corporate security systems. We offer construction site surveillance solutions to meet all your needs. From building site or commercial remote monitoring to access control, as well as commercial alarm systems, we offer you the protection you need.
Fast construction surveillance camera installation
24 to 72 hours, guaranteed. Don’t hesitate to discuss your construction site with our commercial security team. We will take the time to find the solution that is perfectly suited to the reality of your site.
Quality sales, installation, and after-sales service
Taz Alarme offers many security measures to its customers. We have unparalleled expertise with security devices.
Fill out our contact form today, and an experienced member of our team will get back to you shortly. We are proud to secure your job sites with the best construction surveillance camera systems.
Why install a construction surveillance camera?
Construction companies are high-traffic areas during the day and—in some cases—even at night.
Security cameras have several uses. They allow project managers to have direct control and to track the daily activities at all times, even remotely.
The general security aspect on job sites should not be overlooked either. A construction site video monitoring system is a powerful deterrent for people with bad intentions. In the event of theft or vandalism, your building site security cameras provide the necessary evidence to support your legal proceedings.
The value of construction projects
Your site needs quality protection with innovative technology, because there is a great deal of expensive equipment and materials there. Installing cameras and a sign indicating that your site is protected is an effective way to ensure the surveillance of the construction site when no one is on the premises.
In addition, since our autonomous construction site cameras are connected to a video surveillance station, you can rest assured that your site is under 24/7 real-time supervision with the intervention of a station operator through a microphone in real time.
The 7 advantages of installing a construction site surveillance camera
- Effective protection of the construction site and construction equipment
- A lookout for intruders such as thieves and vandals on isolated sites
- A device that allows project managers to view the tasks of the day in real time or at a suitable moment
- Prove the compliance of your construction methods thanks to the recordings in the event of an investigation
- Be able to provide the recordings as evidence to the authorities in the event of a crime
- Reduction in your insurance costs
- Maintain peace of mind, even when you are away from the site