Hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 16 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Would you like a quote?
Proud partner of:
Honeywell Security Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of access control, intrusion detection, video protection and integrated security solutions designed for the commercial and residential markets. Our core business is providing innovative security products and services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We provide :
- Sophisticated yet cost-effective solutions - designed to deliver a high return on investment
- Integrated and scalable technology - to protect your investments even as your requirements grow and evolve
- The highest levels of security - to deter, detect and prevent hazards and minimize financial and operational risks
A Quebec company founded in 1987, Microtec marketed the first smoke detector connected to a remote monitoring centre. Today, it is one of the largest companies in the security industry in Canada. Microtec currently operates 2 ULC (Underwriters Laboratories of Canada) approved monitoring centres, serving customers in the language of their choice (French/English) and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Since the acquisition of the company by STANLEY SECURITY, Microtec, mainly specialized in the residential and commercial sectors, has been propelled on a global platform, being now able to offer secure integration services of importance in the industrial sector at the national level. Located in Montreal, Quebec City and Gatineau, the company responds effectively to a growing number of requests across the rest of Canada through the offices of Stanley Canada, being the first reference in the security field, thanks to the quality of the services offered, the dedication of its employees and the efficiency of the equipment distributed. Microtec has more than 230 employees in Quebec.