- Monday to Friday: 10 AM – 16 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Get a quote
Proud partner of:
Honeywell Security Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of access control, intrusion detection, video surveillance and integrated security solutions for commercial and residential markets. Our main activity is to provide innovative security products and services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We provide:
- Sophisticated yet economical solutions – designed to offer a high return on investment
- Integrated and scalable technology – to protect your investments even as your requirements grow and evolve
- Highest levels of security – to deter, detect and prevent hazards and minimize financial and operational risks
A Quebec company founded in 1987, Microtec launched the first smoke detector connected to a remote monitoring center. Today, it is one of the largest companies in the Canadian security industry. Microtec currently operates 2 ULC (Underwriters Laboratories of Canada) certified remote monitoring centers, serving customers in the language of their choice (French / English) and available 24 hours / 7 days.
Since the acquisition of the company by STANLEY SECURITY, Microtec, mainly specialized in the residential and commercial sectors, has been propelled on a global platform, which can now offer important secure integration services in the industrial sector at the national level. Located in Montreal, Quebec and Gatineau, the company responds effectively to an increasing rate of requests across the rest of Canada through Stanley Canada’s offices, being the first reference in the field of security, thanks to the quality of the services offered, the dedication of its employees and the efficiency of the equipment distributed. Microtec has more than 230 employees in Quebec.