Taz Alarm respects and is committed to protecting your right to privacy. We believe that you should understand how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. We are responsible for the personal information we collect, use and disclose.
Why do we collect your personal information?
In order to meet your needs, it is important to have accurate information about you. We collect your personal information for the purposes of suivantes :
- Establish your identity;
- Understand your product and service needs and determine their relevance to you;
- Provide you with services and process payments on your account;
- Protecting you and us from error and fraud, including verifying your identity at vue :
- establish your user profile for the alarm system;
- to maintain your security system;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to communicate with you about your account;
- Notify you of new products and services from Taz Alarm and third parties, special offers, events affecting Taz Alarm and provide you with general industry information;
- Comply with the requirements of applicable laws.
What do we do with your personal information?
Your personal information will only be used by Taz Alarme and its suppliers for the purposes described above under the heading " Pourquoi do we collect your personal information?" ». We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as set out below.
Alarm monitoring station - Stanley Security
We will communicate your personal information only to the Central Alarm Control Centre - Stanley Security. These two entities are responsible for monitoring the alarm signals emitted by your alarm system or any related equipment.
There are exceptions where we are required or permitted by law to collect, use or disclose personal information without consent.
From time to time, legal action may require us to disclose information (e.g., ex., a legal duty to disclose information, a search warrant, a court order, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings, etc.). In certain circumstances, the law may also allow us to collect, use or disclose information without consent. For example, we may disclose personal information without consent in the event of an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual or to collect amounts owed to us.
Changes to this policy