Taz Alarm respects and is committed to protecting your right to privacy. We believe that you should understand how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. We are responsible for the personal information we collect, use and disclose.
Why do we collect your personal information?
To meet your needs, it is important to have specific information about you. We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Establish your identity;
- Understand your needs for products and services and determine their relevance to you;
- Provide you with services and process payments from your account;
- Protect yourself and protect us from errors and fraud, including verification of your identity with a view to:
- establish your user profile for the alarm system;
- maintain your security system;
- respond to your inquiries
- to communicate with you about your account;
- Notify you of new Taz Alarm and Third Party products and services, special offers, Taz Alarm events and give you general information about the industry;
- We comply with the requirements of applicable laws.
What do we do with your personal information?
Your personal information will only be used by Taz Alarm and its suppliers for the purposes described above under “Why do we collect your personal information? “. We will not share your personal information with third parties except as noted below.
Central Control of Alarm Signals – Stanley Security
We will only share your personal information with the Central Alarm Control Panel – Stanley Security. These two entities are responsible for controlling the alarm signals emitted by your alarm system or any other equipment connected to it.
Requirements under the law
There are exceptions where the law obliges us or authorizes us to collect, use or disclose personal information without consent.
From time to time, legal action may require us to disclose information (eg, statutory disclosure requirements, search warrants, court orders, bankruptcy proceedings, insolvency, etc.). In certain circumstances, the law may also allow us to collect, use or disclose information without the consent of the individual. For example, we may disclose personal information without the consent of the individual in the event of an emergency that endangers their life, health or safety, or to recover amounts owing to us.
Modification of this policy