Taz Alarme respects and is committed to protecting your right to privacy. We believe you should understand how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. We are responsible for the personal information we collect, use and disclose.
Why do we collect your personal information?
To meet your needs, it is important to have accurate information about you. We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Establish your identity;
- Understand your product and service needs and determine their relevance to you;
- Provide you with services and process payments on your account;
- Protecting you and us from error and fraud, including verifying your identity in order to :
- to establish your user profile for the alarm system;
- maintain your security system;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to communicate with you about your account;
- To notify you of new Taz Alarme and third party products and services, special offers, Taz Alarme events and general industry information;
- Comply with the requirements of applicable laws.
What do we do with your personal information?
Your personal information will only be used by Taz Alarme and its suppliers for the purposes described above under “Why we collect your personal information”. We will not share your personal information with third parties, except as described below.
Alarm signal control panel – Stanley Security
We will only share your personal information with the Alarm Control Center – Stanley Security. These two entities are responsible for controlling the alarm signals emitted by your alarm system or any other equipment connected to it.
There are exceptions where we are required or permitted by law to collect, use or disclose personal information without consent.
From time to time, legal action may require us to disclose information (e.g., a statutory duty to disclose information, a search warrant, a court order, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings, etc.). In certain circumstances, the law may also permit us to collect, use or disclose information without consent. For example, we may disclose personal information without consent in the event of an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual or to collect money owed to us.
Changes to this policy